Delivery And Returns
Dependable go above and beyond to provide a suitable delivery option for every customer’s needs and schedules…
Standard UK Delivery
Orders over £40 – FREE delivery.
Orders under £40 - £6.50 delivery charge.
All goods will be processed as normal and shipped within 2-4 working days.
- For most of the UK mainland, orders will usually be delivered within 5 working days.
- For customers living in the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Northern Island, additional charges will incur.
- Orders will be delivered via Royal Mail, TNT or Interlink.
- Please note: Courier companies may need assistance with some deliveries since they are not insured to cross your threshold.
UK Next Day Delivery
Next-day delivery prices start from £6.95.
Goods ordered before 3pm will be processed as a priority and shipped via courier for the next working day.
Goods ordered after 3pm will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
- Interlink or TNT will be used for customers who have ordered heavy items and live in the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White and Northern Island.
- Delivery times and prices may be extended depending on the delivery address.
- All UK Next-Day Delivery parcels will need to be signed for upon delivery.
- Bank Holidays may delay estimated delivery times slightly.
- Please note: Although we guarantee a next-day dispatch and make every effort to ensure on-time delivery, Dependable are not liable for any delays caused by the courier service.
FREE Engineered Delivery
Dependable Mobility is proud to be ethical and one of only a handful of companies within the UK to offer the unique service of free engineered delivery. That’s just one of the many things that makes us one of the most dependable providers of mobility products!
This convenient service includes a full assessment and user instruction carried out by one of our qualified expert technicians*. Each new mobility scooter and chair also includes Assisted Delivery as standard, which means we’ll help with the assembling and advise on how to use and maintain the product to ensure you get the most of out of your investment.
Once you’ve purchased one of our mobility scooter or chairs, our expert team will be in contact to arrange and agree a suitable delivery slot and carry a pre-delivery inspection of your product to ensure it meets the required standards for use. In addition to delivering and assembling the product, we’ll also demonstrate how to charge the batteries (for scooters, this can be done when the battery pack is fixed or removed), how to use the controls, how to fit the batteries and how to disassemble and reassemble the scooter’s component parts for storage and transportation.
Upon delivery, our expert term will also carry out a full safety check and answer any of your questions. Furniture products can be installed or set up wherever you require in the home and a handover certificate will be provided upon completion.
*Please note that home demonstrations are eligible for customers living within an 80-mile radius of our showroom in Benton, Newcastle-upon-Tyne only. For customers outside this region, our assisted engineered delivery service is only offered upon purchase.
Please note that most of our engineered deliveries are carried out within 5 days of orders being processed but, during extremely busy times, it may be longer. However, Dependable aims to ensure that all deliveries are carried out within a maximum period of 7-10 days.
If you know you won’t be home and request via the courier notes that your order is to be left in a safe place, Dependable Mobility cannot claim for the unlikely event of any missing or damaged items.
We therefore strongly recommend that you instruct the courier service to leave your parcel with a trusted neighbour or collect your parcel from your local delivery depot.
- Dependable strongly suggest that deliveries are left in trusted locations only, and not with hotels or unknown third parties. If this is the customer’s only option, please note that it is entirely at their risk.
- Dependable are not responsible for any missing or mislaid orders, both before and after the delivery has taken place.
- Any damaged orders MUST be reported to Dependable on the same day of delivery/receipt. Dependable are unable to claim from our couriers for any damaged orders reported after this time.
It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we run out of certain products. If this is the case for an order you’ve made, we’ll wait 5 days to see if it’s delivered to our warehouse. If not, we’ll process the rest of your order (if applicable), putting the remaining items onto back order.
- Delayed items will be dispatched with no delivery charge as soon as stock is received.
- Customers paying for our priority dispatch service will be prioritised when stock is limited for certain items.
Please note that we’re unable to change the delivery address or redirect parcels once orders have been processed. We therefore recommend that customers provide a delivery address where they know somebody will be available to sign for the parcel.
- In the event that nobody is available to sign for the parcel, a card will be left at the address. Customers will then need to collect their goods from their local depot or rearrange delivery for an alternative day.
- Deliveries cannot be made to PO Box addresses.
Cancellation & Return Policies
Need to return a product for some reason? Depend on Dependable for a smooth and simple returns process…
If you wish to cancel an order, please call 0191 649 8733 at your earliest convenience.
Dependable aim to dispatch all items as soon as possible, so please make sure to cancel any orders quickly since we are unable to action any cancellation request once items have been dispatched.
We understand that sometimes items need to be returned. Whether it’s because of a fault, damage or if the customer has simply changed their mind, Dependable aim to make the entire returns process as straightforward as possible.
- Customers have the right to return all orders within 14 days of purchase, providing items are in an unused and undamaged condition. Any requests after this period cannot be accepted.
- Please notify us of your wish to return by calling us on 0191 649 8733.
- [INSERT FULL CONTACT DETAILS]
- If items are returned in damaged condition, please note that we reserve the right to charge for any repairs or replacements.
- Customers are permitted to open and inspect their parcels, however all items must be unused/uninstalled for returns process to be authorised. Otherwise, we may only be able to offer a partial refund.
- A charge of £X will incur should any necessary packaging be missing.
- Made to Order products are sadly not eligible for returns, along with any items that void Health & Safety regulations if used – for example, commodes or general bathroom products.
Engineered Collections Policy
For any items requiring engineer assistance to dismantle, Dependable can arrange a convenient time for collection. Please note that an engineer service fee will be charged.
Should you require this service, please call us on 0191 649 8733 within 14 days of delivery.
Depending on the order, products dispatched via Standard Delivery will incur one of the following charges: -
Please contact for more information.
We aim to process all refunds within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.